Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August 14th...To the Cotswolds....well maybe Warwick castle first.

Following Levi's birthday bash we were off with our dear friends to the Cotswolds....only to be side tracked by Warwick castle. I was opting for Cadbury World which was another 6 miles away, but I guess I'll just have to go back :c) Here are the children at the rest area...prior to the Warwick castle decision.


Dads and children ready to go...


Dunn family in front of Warwick castle


Just another shot of the castle


I forget what it's called, but it's for defense :c)


Now some random pictures from and of the castle







Stratford upon Avon is somewhere behind us :c)




Ah yes, the eagle swooping down right before he glides over Greg's head.


They offer weddings here, and there was actually going to be one at 3pm this day. This would be where the ceremony is held. I'd say I'd prefer a different backdrop...I'm not sure who that man is on the horse, but I wouldn't want him in my wedding photos :c) I'd love to know what the price tag on this type of wedding would be.


Levi and Greg doing me the favour and posing with the knight. Thanks for always giving me scrapbook material :c)

I had to laugh. Here we were standing getting drenched in the rain looking over at everyone crowding under the tree and thinking to ourselves..."didn't our parents tell us never to get under a tree when there's rain, just in case there's thunder and lightning" Well, obviously that doesn't hold true here....everyone was trying to get under that tree....we stood out in the open and I can't say that they were any drier than we were once we left :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment