So here's Levi the first day we moved into the house. As usual....what the UK is known for...a little rain.
Here he is showing me that it's raining :c)
He was so happy to see some of his own toys that he hadn't seen in about 2 and a half months.
Getting his first haircut on base....I like to call it the military cut. He had his hair cut while his daddy was getting his cut. He could definitely have used a sucker or something, but he actually didn't melt down just a few tears here and there.
See he really did like getting his hair cut :c)
Oh, and here's the best. So I bought 2 Kinder Surprise eggs (a treat we used to get as children after my dad visited Germany). I figured, I'd have one and Levi could have one. Levi ate his on the way back from the store and I put mine on the table. Well Greg and I were cleaning and trying to get things squared away a bit. Then, I realized I hadn't heard Levi in a bit so went looking only to find this. Yes, he'd managed to open and eat my Kinder egg and was quite proud of himself. I just had to laugh.
Well that's the month of July in a nutshell. I'll add more posts about August and September so we can catch everyone up. We have had internet for the past few days and are hopeful that it stays running.
No comments:
Post a Comment