But, I digress. So, back to the post office. We had 2 packaging slips in our box. Yay. Next step is to stand in line and wait for them to call us, hand them the packaging slip and they go find our package. Well try explaining patience and waiting in line to an excited 2 year old. I don't think we faired too badly though. So the window to give packages is just down from where you get packages...we've done this a few times so Levi knows he has to give the man the package so he can send it to whomever we're sending it to. So first off he darts to that window and tries to give the man the slips (while of course, there's someone trying to send their package). I round him up and tell him that that's the line for sending packages, not for picking them up. We have to stand in this line and wait patiently until they call us forward. Check...or so I thought. Next he's off trying to put the package slips up by the window for the right man, but of course there's 2 more people in front of us in line. So again...explaining that we have to wait patiently in line, I round him up and we wait. He definitely tried to go back with each person that got called forward. I just had to stand there and smile. How great it is to be so excited and wanting to do things by himself. We are so blessed to have Levi in our lives and watching him grow is just so exciting. His boundless energy and zeal for life is refreshing.
Well here he is after we got our packages. There was even a package for him from some dear friends of ours and so that made it even better....of course, he decided he wanted to carry the large box with mommy's stuff in it.....please note the tongue out in concentration.
In this one, he's telling me he's looking for cars. We have to cross the parking lot to get back to our car.
Children are just such an absolute joy. How blessed we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment