Sunday, October 3, 2010

Krispy Kreme

I can't remember if we mentioned our Krispy Kreme dilemma to anyone. Well the long and the short of the story are that they're $1.50 for one original glazed and a little bit more for the fancier ones. Also, they're only available on base two days out of the week. We saw a box of about 9 assorted Krispy Kreme doughnuts sitting on the counter at the place on base where you can purchase them and out of curiosity asked the man how much they would cost. He simply replied, "about $15.00"....we almost fell over and thought "In the US that would cost us about $3.00 or so. Needless to say we saw our Krispy Kreme futures looking bleak. Well from one set of Krispy Kreme lovers to another here was a gift to us that we wanted to share with all of you. Partly, so that you could think of us the next time you indulge in a Krispy Kreme doughnut that cost you less than a dollar :c)

Our box of assorted deliciousness :c)
....2 for me, one for Greg and one for Levi...do the math people :c)


I love this photo it says to me..."WOW, look it's a doughnut how special am I"


I told Levi to say thank you and this is what I got


He loved every bite of it :c)  and so did we.


Thanks again for the Krispy Kremes :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment