Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is there anything sweeter?

 I'm not sure there is anything sweeter than your two year old climbing into your bed and giving you hugs the kind where his little arms are wrapped around your neck and then he starts giving you kisses all over your face. That was how my morning started...granted it was about 630am, but I thought I could overlook that for all the affection that was being handed out.

We had dinner last night with some dear friends and they had recently been to Germany and picked up this shirt for the soon to be newest Dunn family member. We thought it was great and I just had to laugh knowing that Oma and Opa will love it too.

Translation: "When Mom and Dad say 'No' I ask Grandma and Grandpa"


Here's Levi playing with play dough. We made an alligator and he decided he would let the alligator "chomp, chomp" his finger.





Who knows...we may have a Florida Gator fan on our hands. We'll take an SEC fan and work on getting a little bit more orange and white in his wardrobe :c)

1 comment: