Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So most of you who took the poll were right. Levi was the top photo and Liam was the bottom photo. I heard a few people saying the darker hair color gave Liam away :c) Here's another set of photos...same outfit/same age. I think the difference in size will start giving Liam away soon. We smile at how different they are in size and in personality. Liam is constantly trying to talk. They were both babies that liked to smile, so we're blessed to have some happy babies. 

So this is Levi


...and this is Liam


Levi is an exceptional big brother. Here's one of his "hold Liam" moments. He likes to ask me if he can hold him. It's usually a short lived moment, but it's sweet that he asks.


Levi post-photo "cheese" (conveniently caught in this photo)


The men at McDonalds. We asked Levi if he wanted to eat at McDonalds (since I didn't feel like tackling any sort of meal at home...oh wait, Greg does all the cooking and he was studying...so...). Levi's response was "eat Old McDonalds" followed by his rendition of Old McDonald had a farm. I asked him what we eat at Old McDonalds and he said "duck, cow, horse"....hmmm perhaps their burgers have more than we bargained for :c)


I was trying to see if I'd be able to have Liam sit in the double stroller when we went to the airport and so I got it out. Levi's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he chose his own seat and then asked if Liam could sit next to him in the "doh-soh" (stroller). I obliged and here are the 2 cute boys.



Later in the day we decided to give a "walk" a go. It always sounds easier than it is, but we managed. The toughest part was getting everyone strapped in and leashed up. Mommy and 4 of her 5 boys out for a walk...fun times.


Otherwise, Greg is in the states taking the last part of his boards. We are hoping for some warm weather. It has been nice the last week and then yesterday and today were a bit cool. We will be moving into our new house in less than a month, so that will be interesting.

On a side note...I have to add some of Levi's funny statements that he has made in recent days. We were sitting at a buffet and a lady walked up to the dessert table (which wasn't too far from our table) and Levi says "no lady, not too much lady" ... nice, Levi. At least he didn't say that to me when I went up there. I might have taken offense to it.
I love when we drive over the train tracks and he asks if the train is going to "Norwich or Cambridge"
There are so many other things he's said, but right now I can't think of them, so more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment