Liam rolled over today...considering his love for tummy time is more of a disdain I'd say he's doing pretty well.
We are just waiting to move into our new house. We have less than 2 weeks until we get the keys and 2 weeks before the movers come and start packing and moving our stuff. Woo hoo. I can't tell you how excited I am to have a washer and a dryer that will be next to each other...not the washer in the kitchen and the dryer in the garage (not attached to the house and not next to the house either). It's the small things in life, really. :c) Not to mention it's going to be an American sized washer/dryer and fridge....woo hoo. Sometimes bigger really is better.
We do think it's a little unfair that our back yard is backed up to the elementary school's super awesome playground...yup, Levi's window overlooks the playground he can't play on. Is that cruel or what. We've pondered the idea of just climbing over the fence with our ladder...but figured we might get caught on CCTV.
Oh and you have to love that we have to go through the whole internet schlep all over again. So if you don't hear from us from say the beginning of May until mid-June...you'll know why. They have to take 3 weeks to "cancel" our internet/phone service and then sign us up again which will take another 4+ weeks. How I long for Comcast...see you in a day or two...heck, maybe even the same day to get your internet set up. Maybe we'll just head to Scotland for a vacation....that would be nice, wouldn't it.
So for now...I leave you with a few photos of our adorable boys.
All dressed up for church...this is the best I could do to get both of them in a photo
Shout out to Uncle Matt and Aunt Amy for the cool cardigan.
"Say Cheese"
All I can say is that Levi wore this shirt at 12 months....we're just getting to 4 months. Liam's got some broad shoulders...perhaps a swimmer in our midst :c)
Thanks to Oma and Opa for making me stylish.
Yes, those cheeks are just edible.
Can't figure out why this one keeps uploading sideways...so you'll just have to turn your head or your computer :c)
So there's your dose of cuteness for the week. Love to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment