Saturday, January 29, 2011

Daddy take me to work

So this was what happened this morning after Greg left to go golfing with a friend...
His bag of PT gear was on the floor and various other work clothes were lying around. All of a sudden I hear, "Levi go work Daddy" as in "Levi wants to go to work with Daddy" I come into the hallway to look and find this...


I'll catch up with some photos of the last few months. If I could figure out how to easily do Picassa I will. Alas, I'm a little slow on the technology train.

The newest edition to the Dunn family....Liam Nathaniel.


Levi being so sweet to Liam on his arrival home.


Yup, Uncle Carl's leg makes a good foot rest :c)


Liam actually looks small when held by his Uncle Carl. :c)


Levi being Levi :c)  Love this kid...he's always up for fun and amusement.


 Liam rocking the Christmas pose. :c)


Too cute.


Love these tiny feet.


Opa stopped by on his way back from Germany.


Liam sporting the "football" (or soccer) outfit




Oma came to visit and we had a great time. Levi giving kisses...it was our ploy to get a photo of him :c)



 Liam's a month old. Hanging out with daddy.


Too cool eating my gummy treats.


Being so sweet to the dogs. He actually wanted me to take his photo with the dogs.


So, that's pretty much our life over the past month and a half.
Had a baby.
Enjoyed Christmas.
Uncle Carl, Opa and Oma came to visit (separately).
Fun times had by all.
Now settling down into life with Liam and Levi.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of your sweet boys! Miss you, but so glad to see that things are going well for you there. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete