Wednesday, May 26, 2010

....and away we go....we're homeless

Last week was hectic to say the least. Driving to and from Charleston, SC in a day to get our car shipped, stopping by IKEA on the way back to buy a bed for all of you folks coming to visit us :c) ,people coming to pack and move on several different shipments, closing on the house and I'm sure there's more that I've just blocked out at this point :c)

So here are some photos of the house getting packed up and sent on its way.


Levi watching the packers pack the truck.


Levi watching the truck getting ready to go. Such a large truck for our little amount of stuff. I think we filled the back part not even to the "M" of Mayflower.


There goes the truck down the road....we'll see all this stuff in about 2 months on the other side of the pond :c)


Levi and I...the last morning in our house.



No comments:

Post a Comment