
Well I'm going to need a lot of help with this blogging adventure, but hopefully we'll manage to make it work. The name might seem a little strange to some of you, but for those of us from countries that drink hot tea instead of cold, tea is a time to sit and share conversations with friends and family. So I hope that our blog can be a conversation with friends and family, albeit one sided unless you send an email in response :c)
For the first post I'll just have a few words...
- T minus 84 days until our departure to London.
- House looking like a disaster as our attic and house has thrown up into our living room, garage and various other rooms in our house as we're packing.
- Looking forward to some time with friends and family before we leave.
Welcome to the blogging world!! Excited for you guys at this new place in your lives! Levi is darling! We'll call you if we ever get to the UK. Do the same if you ever come to UK (university of kentucky that is) :). enjoy packing... hopefully you guys are better at that than we were.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna link you to our blog if that's ok?
Claudia this is great! Good job my friend! I am so excited you did this, so we can keep up with you better...
ReplyDeleteI am sure you are busy with all the packing, I can't imagine what's ahead but God will sustain you.
Love
Abby